Who are Pete the cats friends?
Pete the Cat and Friends
- Gus. Gus the platypus just moved to Pete’s town.
- Grumpy Toad. Grumpy Toad is usually grumpy, but he truly cares about his friends —he shared his magic sunglasses with Pete.
- ALligator. Alligator is Pete’s strong and brave friend.
Who wrote Pete the Cat?
James Dean Eric Litwin Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes / James Dean is the original creator and illustrator of Pete the Cat. He is a self-taught artist originally from Fort Payne, Alabama. His passion for drawing became apparent at a young age, and as a child, you could find James drawing his favorite characters like Snoopy and Yogi Bear.
How do you draw a full cat?
Let’s get started drawing a realistic -looking cat. A step-by-step guide to drawing a cat
- Step 1: Draw a vertical line.
- Step 2: Draw a large oval for the body.
- Step 3: Draw a circle for the cat head.
- Step 4: Draw the cat ears as two triangle shapes.
- Step 5: Draw ovals for the 4 cat paws.