How do you make box pleats?
Drafting the template
- Measure your waist.
- Divide your waist measurement by the desired number of pleat.
- Since each pleat takes 3 times its width in fabric, multiple your waist measurement by 3: 25 x 3 = 75 (the fabric you need to make ten 2.5”-wide box pleats ).
- Add your usual seam allowances (2 times for each panel).
What is ruffle skirt?
Dress down a womens floral ruffle wrap for an on-trend office look or vamp up a high-waist tulle mid-length skirt to turn heads around town. Easy to wear and oh-so versatile, you will work the room in ruffle hem.
How do you draw a heel?
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw the shape of the bowl.
- Define with lines the places for the upper part and heel of the shoe.
- Sketch the heel and sole.
- Pay attention to the shapes of the heel and toe box.
- Draw a smooth line to make the toe box more attractive.