How do you draw a realistic fire with a pencil?
1. How to Draw a Candle Flame
- Sketch a candle using the hard pencil.
- Draw the outline of the flame.
- Add some space on the sides—this will be the glow around the flame.
- Tilt your pencil and draw all around the candle and the flame.
- Take your blending tool and drag it all around the area to make it smooth.
How do you draw a good fire?
How to draw fire in 6 steps.
- Step 1: Draw whatever is on fire. Start with the base of the fire.
- Step 2: Draw the indication of flames curving around the logs.
- Step 3: Keep building layers of flames.
- Step 4: Add smoke and sparks.
- Step 5: Color your fire.
- Step 6: Use a new layer to tweak the color.
How do you make colored flames?
Your choices are:
- Potassium chloride: Makes a purple flame.
- Magnesium sulfate: Makes a white flame.
- Strontium chloride: Makes a red flame.
- Copper chloride: Makes a blue flame.
- Lithium chloride: Makes a pink flame.
- Copper sulfate: Makes a green flame.
- Sodium chloride: Makes an orange flame.
How do you draw fire and smoke?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Flames and Smoke
- Begin by outlining the flames.
- Draw more licking flames, again using curved lines of various lengths.
- Add additional flames to the foreground of your drawing.
- Continue drawing flames using sets of short, curved lines.
How do you make fire with graphite?
How to Draw Fire in Pencil
- Sketch the flame you want to make.
- Get some graphite powder and smudge it around and in some places, inside the flames.
- Whatever you used to smudge the background, use it again to make a few curvy smooth lines that go upwards.
What color pencils make fire?
The basic colors that are required in it are yellow, orange, red and black. So, you need to keep all these color pencils with you. All the pencils need to be sharpened well so that you can draw realistic fire.
What is drawing a fire?
: to attract angry criticism The principal’s remarks have drawn fire from both parents and teachers.