How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a creepy clown?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Scary Clown
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Above the circle, draw two sets of curved lines to outline the brow.
- To draw the mouth, begin with a long, curved line beneath the nose.
- Outline the mouth, drawing new lines parallel to those previously drawn.