How do you draw a ocean?
Complete ocean drawing in just 9 easy steps!
- Step 2 — Draw the Sun on the Horizon of the Ocean.
- Step 3 — Create a Division Between the Sea and the Sand.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Add Patterns on the Ocean.
- Step 5 — Next, Add Patterns All Over the Sky.
- Step 6 — Make the Sky Brighter to Set the Mood.
How do you draw a sea easy?
It is not easy to draw a sea, especially with a pencil. Video how to draw a Sea, step by step.
- To begin, draw a line of for the beach and another one for the sea horizon.
- Waves of the sea.
- At this stage, we paint strokes to outline waves around the stones.
- The sand on the seashore.
- Painting clouds over the sea.
How do you draw realistic ocean waves?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip.
- Add the rest of the flow lines.
How do you draw a beach step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Beach
- Begin by drawing a straight, horizontal line. This horizon line marks the point where the land and water meet the sky.
- Draw a long, jagged, curved line downward from the horizon line.
- Draw a plant growing on the beach.
- Draw a mountain and tropical forest in the background.
How do you draw a good wave?
5 Steps: How to Draw a Wave
- Draw the crest. The first step in drawing a wave is to draw the crest.
- Draw the barrel. Add “C” shaped curved lines on the higher part of the sloped line.
- Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.
- Add your own style.