How do you draw a realistic sun with a pencil?
2. Draw a Sunny Sky
- Use a hard pencil to draw a very subtle outline of the sun.
- Tilt the pencil to darken the sky around.
- Blend it as described in the previous section.
- If the blending process distorted the outline of the sun, use the eraser to clean it.
- Use the eraser to ” draw ” the bright parts of the clouds around.
What is Sun color?
The color of the sun is white. The sun emits all colors of the rainbow more or less evenly and in physics, we call this combination ” white “. That is why we can see so many different colors in the natural world under the illumination of sunlight.
How do you draw a good looking sun?
Drawing a Realistic Sun Step by Step
- Step 1 – Make a Line Drawing. Cartoon sun line drawing. For this first step simply draw a light circle using a pencil.
- Step 2 – Apply Color. Realistic sun color drawing.
- Step 3 – Add Gradient. Cartoon sun gradient drawing.
- Step 4 – Finish the Sun Drawing. Realistic sun drawing.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.