How do you draw a passenger ship?
- Draw a water line.
- Add the main ship shape above it.
- Add a deck on top.
- Add another deck on top.
- Draw two smoke stacks.
- Add smoke coming out of each.
- Draw windows and preserver shape.
- Add birds flying around the sky.
What was the Titanic boat called?
RMS Titanic was the largest ship afloat at the time she entered service and was the second of three Olympic-class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line. She was built by the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast. Titanic.
|Owner||White Star Line|
|Operator||White Star Line|
How many people survived the Titanic?
In the end, 706 people survived the sinking of the Titanic.
How to Draw Navy Ships
- Step 1: Start with a long banana shape to make the hull of the ship.
- Step 2: Draw stacked geometric shapes toward the back of the boat.
- Step 3: Just in front of your first structure, draw some cubes and cylinders on top of each other.
- Step 4: Add a long, flat box toward the front of the boat.