How do you draw wavy hair easy?
3. How to Draw Wavy Hair
- Draw the volume of the hair around the head.
- Draw the parting.
- Draw the outline of the strokes surrounding the face.
- Make the hair seem elevated by filling the area between it and the scalp.
- Add gentle waves above the first strand-lines without touching them.
How do you draw waves for beginners?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip.
- Add the rest of the flow lines.
How do I draw waves?
5 Steps: How to Draw a Wave
- Draw the crest. The first step in drawing a wave is to draw the crest.
- Draw the barrel. Add “C” shaped curved lines on the higher part of the sloped line.
- Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.
- Add your own style.
How do you make waves?
Prepare Your Hair
- Address Any Issues With Your Scalp. A healthy scalp is a prerequisite to getting 360 waves, which is why you need to make sure your hair and scalp are in optimal condition.
- Get A Haircut.
- Be Ready To Commit.
- Use A Wave Shampoo.
- Brush Your Hair.
- Put On A Durag.
- Keep Brushing.
How do you shade wavy hair with a pencil?
Long, Wavy Hair
- Draw the Shapes. To begin, lightly draw the shapes of the hair with a mechanical pencil. Then, go over it with some Dark Umber to separate the layers of the hair.
- Create the Hair Strands. Next, add Light Umber to the hair, and then deepen the dark areas with Dark Umber.
- Deepen and Darken.
How do you draw realistically for beginners?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.