Who is the art hub guy?
Drawing with kids is probably the best job in the world which is exactly what Rob Jensen does with his three kids 5 days a week. After starting Art Hub for Kids in 2012, Rob shares his love of art with his kids by committing to a 5-day a week art show in YouTube. His success has been exponential.
What should I draw as a beginner?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How many kids does the art hub guy have?
Hubs, and we have four kids. Their names are Jack, Hadley, Austin, and Olivia. We make art together as a family but we also love sharing it with you. Most of our art lessons are self-contained, which means you can jump in and start drawing with us today.
What age is art for kids hub?
For Kids Between the ages of 5-8 Years Old These art lessons are specifically meant for slightly older kids. This category contains lessons that are still meant for kids, but are a bit more challenging and longer.
What is the easiest art style?
1. Drawing. Drawing is by far the most accessible art medium since pretty much everyone as some pencils and paper at home. Not surprisingly it’s the first form of art that we teach our children in school.
Can I teach myself to draw?
You can learn to draw; you might not believe it, which is often the first stumbling block to attaining a new skill. Drawing is as much a mental game as an observational game. Sure, you need a basic skill level to hold a pencil and make a mark but not as much as you may think.
What should a sketchbook draw for beginners?
Easy Drawing Ideas
- A stack of books – Find some old books lying around and stack them up. Try to configure them in an interesting way.
- An open book – Now take one of those books and open it. Sketch it from an interesting angle.
- Wine bottles – A classic subject. Look for an interesting label for an additional challenge.