How do you draw a hat Wikihow?
Method 1 of 1: Using an Alternate Method
- Start by drawing a hemisphere.
- Draw a semi oval. Do this at the right side of the hemisphere.
- Outline the shape of the hat over the sketch.
- Erase the sketch carefully. Add in details.
- Line the drawing with a black liner. Erase the pencil and add in color.
How do you dye a hat?
- Wash the hat and let it air dry.
- Cover up any logos with painter’s tape; trim around the edges carefully with a craft knife.
- Place the hat on a protected surface and, following the instructions on the can, spray the paint.
- Turn the hat over and spray the bottom of the bill only.
What is a dunce hat?
: a conical cap formerly used as a punishment for slow learners at school. — called also dunce’s cap.
How do you draw a floppy hat?
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Over the circle, draw an almond-shaped oval.
- Sketch out the slight folds almost in the shape of a square.
- Draw a ribbon in the right part of the hat.
- If you want to make it “pop” in the drawing with felt pens or black liner.
- Erase the pencil (if you inked it) and add color.
How do you make a birthday hat?
- 1Choose the template. There are two templates to choose from:
- 2Print out the template. Print out your chosen template on A4 or Letter size cardstock.
- 3Cut out. Cut out the template.
- 4Decorate the template.
- 5Add a topper.
- 6Roll the template into a cone.
- 7Glue the edges together.
- 8Add a chin strap.