How do you draw a simple bat?
Step by Step Bat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing a circle for the bat head.
- Under the circle, draw an oval shape for the body of the bat.
- Ad two triangular pointy ears and draw in facial details.
- Next come the wings.
- Add wing details.
- Finish up the wings.
Do bats like blood?
Everyone knows that bats do not have a taste for human blood. However, Brazilian researchers would claim otherwise, as they have discovered a type of bat that prefers the taste of human blood, perhaps even more so than the blood of their natural prey.
How do you draw a rat for beginners?
How to Draw a Rat
- Step 1: Draw a big circle as a guide for the rat’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the left as a guide for the rat’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the rat’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
- Step 5: Draw two arcs on the rat’s head as guides for the ears.