How do you draw a bee for beginners?
- Start by drawing a circle shape. This will be the head of your bee.
- Start by drawing an oval shape. This will be the body of the bee.
- Now comes the first pair of wings.
- Draw the second pair of smaller wings under the first set of wings.
- Draw the sting and antennae. And you are all done!
How many legs does a bee have?
Like all insects they have three body regions; head, thorax and abdomen. The honey bee also has three pairs of segmented legs ( six legs) which are attached to the thorax; they have pollen baskets on their hind legs.