How do you draw a cat step by step?
- STEP 1: Draw a small circle for the cat’s head.
- STEP 2: Join the circles together with a smooth, curving line to draw the cat’s neck and back on the right-hand side and another on the left for the cat’s neck.
- STEP 3: Erase the overlapping lines inside the cat’s body.
How do you draw a cat quickly?
Here’s how to quick draw a cat in 20 seconds
- Step 1: Draw a head. Cat needs a head!
- Step 2: Add some ears. On the top of the head, add two curved V shapes pointing upwards.
- Step 3: Draw some eyes.
- Step 4: Add some markings.
- Step 5: Draw a nose.
- Step 6: Add a mouth.
- Step 7: Finally add some whiskers.