How do you draw a cougar step by step?
How to Draw a Cougar
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the cougar’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the upper left side as a guide for the cougar’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the cougar’s head to place the facial features later on.
What color is a cougar?
Cougars vary in color from reddish-brown to tawny (deerlike) to gray, with a black tip on their long tail.
What eats a mountain lion?
Mountain lions don’t have any natural predators. A mountain lion’s only concern is being hunted by humans. Mountain lions typically prey on deer, coyotes and raccoons.
How do you draw a lion cub for kids?
Please PAUSE the “How to Draw a Lion Cub ” video after each step to draw at your own pace.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the first part of the lion cub’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the top left side as a guide for the lion cub’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a curved horizontal line across the head.
How do you draw a cute lion easy?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you draw a female lion?
Use light, smooth strokes to begin.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the lioness’ body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the right side as a guide for the lion’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two curved intersecting lines (one vertical and one horizontal) inside the head.