How do you draw a kitten?
How to Draw a Kitten — Let’s get started!
- Starting on the upper right portion of your paper, draw two triangular cat ears connected together by a curved downward line.
- Step 2 — Draw an Outline of the Kitten’s Face.
- Step 3 — Then, Draw the Kitten’s Front Legs.
- Step 4 — Draw the Bottom Part of the Kitten’s Body.
How do you draw a small cat easy?
- STEP 1: Draw a small circle for the cat’s head.
- STEP 2: Join the circles together with a smooth, curving line to draw the cat’s neck and back on the right-hand side and another on the left for the cat’s neck.
- STEP 3: Erase the overlapping lines inside the cat’s body.
How do you draw a simple cat?
- Draw two circles by tracing a roll of tape.
- Draw a body around the bottom circle.
- Add two eyes.
- Draw a mouth.
- Add whiskers.
- Add two ears.
- Draw two legs.
- Add tail and collar.
How do you draw a cat for beginners?
Step by Step Cat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. It can be boxy, more circle like or even a slightly triangular one.
- Time to start making a few triangles. Draw two triangle shapes for the ears and one triangle shape for the nose.
- Let’s make the cat face!
- Draw whiskers.