How do you draw a realistic dog face?
Sketch a curved line where the back of the muzzle meets the head and two lines down the face to give the muzzle some dimension. You can add hints of fur by adding a few loose lines along the shoulders and neck. Next, sketch your dog’s eyes, making sure the pupils are lined up. Then add the nose and ears.
How do you draw a dog step by step?
Start drawing the dog by following each of the 8 steps in sequence.
- Step 1: Draw two parallel lines to being the nose of of the Dog.
- Step 2: Add the top of the head and ear.
- Step 3: Draw the rear back of the dog.
- Step 4: Sketch the lower neck and chest.
- Step 5: Begin outlining the rear front and back legs.
How do you draw a dog for beginners?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you make a dog face?
Origami Dog Face
- Origami Dog Step 1:Start with a square piece of paper. If it is colored paper, put the colored side face down on the table as shown below.
- Origami Dog Step 2:Now fold the corners together and unfold, to give a crease as shown.
- Origami Dog Step 3:Next fold the top and bottom of the head, away from you.
How do you sketch a puppy?
1. How to Sketch a Puppy’s Body
- Draw a messy oval.
- Attach two circles to its front and back.
- Sketch the length and direction of the legs and tail.
- Draw the circular head, about the size of the hips, attached to the top of the torso.
- All the body parts need some thickness.
- Outline the whole body.
How do you draw a dog’s head?
How to Draw a Dog Head
- We draw the dog’s head in a half-turn.
- Now sketch out a long muzzle of the dog and draw the neck, which is slightly thickened downwards.
- Now it’s time to sketch out the pointed ears, eyes and nose of our dog.
- Draw the shape of the head, erase all the extra lines from our draw of the dog’s head.