How do you draw a simple dragon face?
- Fold paper to get lines shown. Draw two curves.
- Continue the top of the head.
- Continue the cheek lines.
- Add the mouth and lips.
- Draw the nose, eye, ear and cheek.
- Draw a long horn.
- Add the inside neck line.
- Finish with spikes.
How do you draw a dragon easy?
- Draw a sideways “V” for the open mouth.
- Add crocodile-looking jaws around it.
- Draw top of the body.
- Add the bottom of the body.
- Draw the arm and leg and claws.
- Add a belly line, horn, teeth and eye.
- Draw the belly texture lines.
- Finish with back spikes and fire. Draw some clouds.
How do you draw a dragon head step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Dragon Head
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a long, curved line descending from the circle, outlining the front of the dragon’s neck.
- Draw another, smaller circle, beside but not touching the first.
- Draw curved lines descending from the original circle, completing the outline of the neck.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.
Is Dragon a myth?
A dragon is a large, serpentine, legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures worldwide. Beliefs about dragons vary considerably through regions, but dragons in western cultures since the High Middle Ages have often been depicted as winged, horned, four-legged, and capable of breathing fire.
How do you draw a Chinese dragon head Easy?
Use light, smooth strokes to begin.
- Step 1: Draw a circle on the top, left side as a guide for the Chinese dragon’s head.
- Step 2: Draw a curved horizontal line across the head.
- Step 3: Draw a curved line similar to the letter C on the left side of the Chinese dragon’s head as a guide for the top jaw.