How do you draw a simple face for kids?
- Draw a large half circle.
- Continue sides with straight lines.
- Finish with the curved chin.
- Draw two eyes and brows.
- Add a nose half way down.
- Draw mouth half way to chin.
- Add the ears and neck.
- Add hair lines and erase inside.
How can I draw my own face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a female face?
Finally, use a ruler to draw a faint line down the middle of the face vertically.
- Step 2: Draw Face Guidelines. Measure the length of the face and draw a ruler to the side of your drawing using a straight edge.
- Step 3: Draw the Eyes.
- Step 4: Nose.
- Step 5: Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Lips.
- Step 7: Ears.
- Step 8: Hair.
How do you draw a easy face for a girl?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.
How can I make my face cute?
Part 2 of 3: Having a Cute Face and Cute Hair
- Wear just a tiny bit of blush.
- Wear soft pink lipstick or lip gloss.
- Wear light eyeshadow in pastel shades like light blue, purple, or even light pink.
- Just a light layer of mascara and eyeliner will do for the eyes.
- Aim to look natural.