How do you draw a simple feather?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Feather
- Begin by drawing a long, slightly curved diagonal line.
- Draw a second, slightly curved line alongside the first.
- Enclose the bottom of the shaft, the area called the quill, using a series of short, curved lines.
- Extend a short, straight line from the tip of the feather.
How do you draw a cartoon feather?
1. Draw a Simple Cartoon Feather
- Start with a very subtle line using a hard pencil.
- Make it slightly thicker in the middle, keeping both ends sharp.
- Mark the area where the vane will start.
- Most feathers are not symmetrical.
- Sketch the tip of the feather using the same angle as between the “side lines”.
What feather means?
Feather symbolism takes on different meanings, depending on who you ask. In general, though: feathers symbolize the protection and love of guardian angels, the wind, the creator, and even the connection one has with God.
How do you draw angel wings?
Begin by drawing a long, loosely “S” shaped diagonal, curved line. Draw a mirror image of the first line on the opposite side of the page. These lines form the top edge of each wing. From the uppermost point on each line, draw a curved line, angling downward diagonally.