How do you draw a person quickly?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What are normal body proportions?
An average person is generally 7-and-a-half heads tall (including the head). An ideal figure, used when aiming for an impression of nobility or grace, is drawn at 8 heads tall. A heroic figure, used in the depiction of gods and superheroes, is eight-and-a-half heads tall.