How do you draw a woman’s face step by step?
Finally, use a ruler to draw a faint line down the middle of the face vertically.
- Step 2: Draw Face Guidelines. Measure the length of the face and draw a ruler to the side of your drawing using a straight edge.
- Step 3: Draw the Eyes.
- Step 4: Nose.
- Step 5: Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Lips.
- Step 7: Ears.
- Step 8: Hair.
How do you draw a realistic girl face?
Method 1 of 2: Drawing a Realistic Girl’s Face
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
How do you draw a face for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do u draw lips?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.
What is a perfect face?
Attractive faces tend to be symmetrical, left and right, and have a height-width ratio of about 1.618, famously known as the Golden Ratio. Vertical distances are also evenly proportioned, with the hairline, inner tips of the eyebrows, bottom of the nose and tip of the chin at equal distances apart.