How do you draw a flower for beginners?
Step 1: Create a rough outline of the flower. Step 2: In the place of the outline, add in the petals of the flower. Step 3: Finalise the design and erase unnecessary lines. Here, is another great tutorial of how you can draw the flower looking from the bottom of it.
What should I draw as a beginner?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you draw a 5 petal flower?
- 1Make a paper square. Start out with a square piece of paper, preferably thin or lightweight paper.
- 2Fold the square in half.
- 3Mark the ⅓ point.
- 4Fold up the bottom right corner.
- 5 Fold up the bottom left corner.
- 6Fold down the top right corner.
- 7Cut along the horizontal edge.
- 8 Draw an arc and cut.