How do you draw the Gingerbread Man in Shrek?
How to Draw Gingerbread Man from Shrek with Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
- Start with a circle with a cross section.
- Add a bell shape at the bottom.
- Add two curved rectangles for the arms.
- Add two shorter curves for the legs.
- Draw two small circles on the head for the eyes, and two rectangles on top of each for the eyebrows.
How do you draw a man easy?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.