How do you draw a simple gorilla face?
Step 1: Draw two filled in circles with curved lines on top for the eyes. Step 2: Make a curved “M” shape for the nose. Step 3: Use two organic shapes to create the nostrils. Step 4: Draw a rounded line to make the snout.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
Can gorillas paint?
How Do Gorillas Paint? Both Koko and Michael paint rapidly and spontaneously.