How do you draw a horse head easy for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.
How do you sketch a horse?
Horses sense contact as subtle as an insect landing anywhere on the body.
- Step 1: Begin by drawing the forehead of the Horse.
- Step 2: Draw the lower neck.
- Step 3: Sketch the upper neck and lower back towards the tail.
- Step 4: Draw the beginning of the front legs and the rear legs.