How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
How do you make a lion sketch?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
How do you draw a snow leopard for kids?
Step 1: Draw a circle for the snow leopard’s head. Step 2: Now add two small ears on the top of the head. Then draw two ovals for eyes, an oval for the nose, and whiskers and a mouth inside the head. Step 3: Draw a curve for the back and two smaller curves for the belly, leaving room for legs.
How do you draw a lion face?
Step 1 – Draw the Major Shapes of the Lion’s Face & Head
- Draw a straight vertical line through the middle of your drawing area followed by an intersecting horizontal line towards the upper end of the first line.
- Make a circle around the intersection to get the rough width and shape o the upper part of the head.