How do you draw a lizard step by step?
How to Draw a Lizard VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
- Step 2: Draw a smaller, slanted oval above and to the right of the first as a guide for the lizard’s head.
- Step 3: Inside the head, draw two intersecting lines.
- Step 4: Draw two curved lines that connect the lizard’s head to the body and form the neck.
How do you draw a lizard easy?
Step 1: Start by drawing the head. It looks like an open ended oval with a slightly pointy end. Step 2: Next draw a round eye close to the front end, near the bottom of the head. Step 3: Continue the top head line back and draw a line for the back.
How do you draw a realistic lizard?
How to draw a realistic lizard
- Mark off the width and height of the lizard.
- Draw the shape of the lizard’s body.
- Define the places for the lizard’s legs.
- Outline the shapes of the legs.
- Draw a mouth and toes.
- Draw two circles to define the eyes.
- Work on the figure, paying special attention to details and parts.
How do you draw a lizard face?
Step 1: Draw a circle with a football shape in it for the eye. Step 2: Make a long curved line for the top of the head. Step 3: Draw a “J” shaped line for the mouth. Step 4: Make a curved line for the chin.
Who eats a lizard?
Lizards are preyed upon by a number of creatures, such as hawks, snakes, dogs, wolves and other lizards. Although there are hundreds of different type of lizard species, they are commonly on the lower end of the food chain. Lizards are snacks for a wide variety of predators, including some spiders.
How do you draw a gecko lizard?
- Draw the head at an angle.
- Continue with the belly shape.
- Add a curved tail.
- Draw the two front arms.
- Add fingers on each hand.
- Draw the two back legs.
- Add toes on each leg.
- Finish by adding eyes and stripes.