How do you draw a sea cow?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw a Sea Cow First commence the tutorial by making an oval & draw outline for head. Make outline for fins & draw line in the middle body as shown. Make head & mouth. Make eye & lines as shown.
How do you draw someone for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What eats a manatee?
Manatees don’t really have any real predators. Sharks or killer whales or alligators or crocodiles could eat them, but since they don’t usually inhabit the same waters, this is pretty rare. Their biggest threat is from humans. And because of this, all manatee species are endangered and threatened.
What color are manatees?
The true color of a manatee is gray, although it may appear brownish gray. Amazonian manatees usually have white or pink patches on the belly and chest. Organisms such as algae, which may grow on the skin of slow-moving individuals, alter the body color and make some manatees look more green or brown.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.