How do you draw a man from the side?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.
How do you draw a man easy?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
How do I make a real face sketch?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is a perfect face?
Attractive faces tend to be symmetrical, left and right, and have a height-width ratio of about 1.618, famously known as the Golden Ratio. Vertical distances are also evenly proportioned, with the hairline, inner tips of the eyebrows, bottom of the nose and tip of the chin at equal distances apart.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.