How do you draw a night sky?
How to Draw the Night Sky Easy Step by Step for Kids
- Draw two curves to get a moon.
- Beside the moon, draw some five-cornered stars.
- Draw the clouds with wavy lines under the moon and stars.
- Keep drawing the wavy lines to make the clouds thicker.
How do you make a dark sky pencil?
How to Draw Perfect, Luminous Clouds with Graphite Pencils
- Step 1: Lightly draw a simple outline of a cloud.
- Step 2: Shade the sky —not the cloud!
- Step 3: Blend your layers until smooth.
- Step 4: Gently add shape to your cloud.
- Step 5: Increase your contrast.
- Step 6: Finish up with small details.
How do you blend colored pencils?
The easiest way to blend colored pencils is to use the pencils alone. However, adding a colorless blending pencil to your art box makes this method much easier. Blend colored pencils by overlaying lightly applied layers of each color.
How do you realistic color the sky?
Work in circular strokes to avoid the darker areas at the beginning and end of “back-and-forth” strokes. Always make the sky slightly darker toward the top of your drawing and lighter at the horizon. Optional: Blend between layers with a tissue or cotton ball to even out color and preserve paper tooth.
How do you color the sky blue?
Start with a generous amount of white and add blue to it. Many blues will work, but Ultramarine Blue is a good color to begin with. To make it a reddish blue, add a small touch of magenta. To create a duller blue, add a touch of yellow along with the magenta.