How do you draw a police car step by step?
- Start the bottom shape of the car.
- Add the top.
- Draw two wheels and inside hubcaps.
- Draw the ground line, erase the lines in the wheels.
- Add the windows.
- Draw the bumper and details.
- Add the POLICE letters.
- Add a background.
How do you draw a easy car?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumper.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
- Draw a road and a background.
How can I be a policeman?
You’ll generally need A levels or an equivalent level 3 qualification, or experience in a related area like the military. You’ll usually apply to one police force at a time. If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to an assessment centre where you’ll: have an interview.