How do you draw a real cat?
Learn How to Draw a Realistic Cat in 5 Steps
- Step 1: Sketch in basic shapes. As usual, I like to begin by locating my subject on the paper.
- Step 2: Sketch in the cat’s facial features.
- Step 3: Detail the cat’s eyes.
- Step 4: Shade in the cat’s fur.
- Step 5: Continue shading the cat.
What cat is the cutest?
What Are the Cutest Cat Breeds?
- Maine Coon. Big.
- British Shorthair. Quiet, dignified and quite adorable, the British Shorthair makes an excellent feline companion.
- Scottish Fold.