How do you draw an easy seal?
- Draw an upside down U for the head.
- Continue the body below and to the side.
- Finish with a small tail.
- Draw two front legs.
- Erase leg line, add toe lines, and start the face with a center nose.
- Draw two large angled eyes above the nose.
- Add a mouth and whiskers.
- Draw ice line and arctic background.
How do you draw an animal seal?
How to Draw a Seal (Sea Lion)
- Step 1: Draw a circle as a guide for the front part of the seal’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a pointy triangle-like shape on the left as a guide for the back portion of the seal’s body.
- Step 3: Draw another circle on the upper right side as a guide for the seal’s head.
Who eats seal?
The main predators of seals are killer whales, polar bears, leopard seals, large sharks, and human beings.
Is seal a mammal?
While there are many differences among the species, all seals have feet shaped like fins. In fact, the word pinniped means “fin-footed” in Latin. Those fin-shaped feet make them supreme swimmers, and all pinnipeds are considered semi-aquatic marine mammals.
Why are harp seals called harp seals?
The harp seal is a true seal that lives in the north Atlantic and Arctic Oceans, spending long periods of time associated with sea ice. This species gets its common name from the harp -shaped markings on the back of the otherwise darkly colored adults.