How do you draw a simple snake?
Tutorial 1: snake slithering
- Draw a squiggly line with an oval shape at the end.
- Using the oval shape as a guide, draw the head outline, which is pear shaped.
- Draw two lines that form the body.
- Now continue the left side of the body up and around to the point of the tail.
- Now let’s create the forked tongue.
How do you draw a snake’s face?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Snake Head
- Begin by drawing an oval. This will outline the shape of the snake’s head.
- Outline the snake’s snout.
- Sketch the lower jaw and the bottom of the neck using a long, curved line.
- Use a long, curved line to outline the snake’s eye ridge and the back of the neck.