How do you make a ball step by step?
How to Make PAPER BALL!
- Materials: Scratch paper or newspaper ( as many as you like.
- Crumple the paper into circle.
- Wrap the other paper into your first crumpled paper.
- Do the same thing to the other papers.
- After all the paper are used, grip it tight with your hands.
- Next, wrap around the tape to the ball.
- Play with It!
- 29 Comments.
How do you make a homemade football?
1) Scrunch up some newspaper to form the centre of your football (about the size of a large orange). 2) Place the paper ball in the first bag. Pull the bag around your paper ball and twist a couple of times. 3) Wrap the remaining part of the bag over the ball again, twisting to secure.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you draw a apple for kids?
Apple Drawing for Kids in 8 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Draw a Circle.
- Step 2: Draw a Wave in the Top Half Part of the Circle.
- Step 3: Draw a Wave in the Bottom of the Circle.
- Step 4: Draw a Small Curve Under the Top Wave-Like Pattern.
- Step 5: Draw a Stalk and a Leaf.
- Step 6: Draw the Veins of the Leaf.
- Step 7: Final Touches.