How do you make a soldier step by step?
- First, draw the round helmet and the face of the soldier.
- Draw the eyes and the mouth.
- Add a series of curves to the helmet to distinguish the different color patches.
- Draw the body, legs, and arms.
- Draw the hands and the boots on the feet.
- Draw the cross-strap and the gun on the back.
How do you draw a simple man step by step?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.