How do you draw a sweater step by step?
- Step 1: Draw the sweater base. Start by drawing a rectangle and marking its Centerline.
- Step 2: Add the openings.
- Step 3: Draw the sweater ribbing areas.
- Step 4: Add the ribbing.
- Step 5: Draw the sweater outlines.
- Step 6: Draw the folds.
- Step 7: Add knitting guidelines.
- Step 8: Draw the holes.
How do you draw a jacket?
- Step 1: Button place. Once you have prepared the fashion figure start by finding a good place for the jacket closing.
- Step 2: Neckline.
- Step 3: More guidelines.
- Step 4: Draw the collar and lapel.
- Step 5: Outlines.
- Step 6: Draw some folds.
- Step 7: Add the details.
How do you paint in knitting?
Steps For Painting On Knits Choose your colors. Three seems to work well, but use as many as you’d like! Use the droppers to paint from by dropping a small amount (a little goes a long way) into the water wells. Using a stiff brush or fantastix stick, apply the ink from the container onto the desired knit areas.