How do you draw the branches of a tree?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.
- Add details, ground and clouds.
What is a tree diagram in probability?
Tree diagrams are a way of showing combinations of two or more events. Each branch is labelled at the end with its outcome and the probability is written alongside the line. To work out the probabilities of each combination, multiply the probabilities together.