What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you draw a cut?
How to Draw Cuts & Bruises
- Draw a small line on the area of your drawing where you want to place a cut.
- Draw a line parallel to the first, making the line as ragged as the first line you drew.
- Draw a circle where you want the bruise to appear.
- Add color to the cuts and bruises.
How do you draw a bunch of balloons?
How to Draw Balloons Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Outline of the Balloons in the Front. Balloons shape drawing.
- Step 2 – Add the Balloons in the Back. Balloons background drawing.
- Step 3 – Add the Bottoms of Each Balloon.
- Step 4 – Draw Strings.
- Step 5 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Color the Balloons.