How do you draw a simple owl step by step?
- Draw a large U body shape.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
- Draw a tree limbo below.
How do you draw a owl face for kids?
- Draw the nose.
- Add the symmetrical brow shapes.
- Connect the top and draw two cheeks.
- Add smaller curves inside.
- Draw smaller circles inside.
- Add two smaller circles with spots inside.
- Draw the two wings.
- Erase the grey and add spots.
What is owl Colour?
Owls vary in colour from white through many shades of tan, gray, brown, or rufous (reddish) to deep brown.
What does an owl’s foot look like?
The actual length, thickness and colour of the talons varies greatly with owl species, but all have very sharp claws. Colour may vary from near-black to pale grey or ivory. The underside of an owl’s foot is covered with a rough, knobby surface that helps grip prey or a perch.
Who eats owl?
Depending on the owl’s habitat, size and species, foxes, snakes, squirrels, wildcats and eagles are all owl predators. Most adult, healthy owls are considered safe from most predators but injured, small species or young owls do have a higher risk from predators.
How do you draw an owl for a kindergartener?
Version 1: How to Draw a Simple Cartoon Owl
- Start by drawing a slightly chubby U shape.
- Connect the end points of the U shape with a curved “valley”.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a beak between the eyes.
- Add details around the eyes – small arches that go around both eyes (younger kids can skip this step).