How do you draw a back view?
How to Draw Back Views of Fashion Figure Torsos
- Draw two trapezoids just like you do for the front view and add the back of the neck as a reference. Draw “angel wing” curves to show the back shoulder blades.
- Add arcs for the arms and the upward arcs for the cheeks of the derrière.
Who is the coolest anime character?
Top 10 Coolest Anime Characters Ever
- Light Yagami (Death Note)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Naruto Uzumaki(Naruto)
- Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
- Levi (Attack on Titan)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)
- Portagas D Ace (One Piece)
- Meliodas(The Seven Deadly Sins)
How do you draw a woman’s nose 3 4?
- Step 1: Draw a 3D shape with trapezoid base. Decide on the angle you want to draw the nose.
- Step 2: Add circles to the base.
- Step 3: Draw the upper nose bridge.
- Step 4: Draw the nose’s tip and bridge.
- Step 5: Outline the nostril wing.
- Step 6: Draw the nostril.
- Step 7: Prepare for shading.