How do you draw a diamond top view?
2. How to Draw a Diamond in a Side View
- I draw a straight line, using a ruler.
- I add another straight line (the distance between the lines is 5 mm) and connect them.
- With a protractor, I find the 45° angles and draw two lines.
- It’s time to construct the diamond’s upper part, the crown.
How can you tell if it’s a real diamond or not?
To tell if your diamond is real, place the stone in front of your mouth and, like a mirror, fog it up with your breath. If the stone stays fogged for a few seconds, then it’s probably a fake. A real diamond won’t fog up easily since the condensation doesn’t stick to the surface.
What shape is a diamond?
While diamonds can be cut in any shape, there are 10 popular diamond shapes: Round, Princess, Cushion, Oval, Emerald, Pear, Marquise, Asscher, Radiant and Heart shape. Exotic shapes include Baguettes, Bullets, Half Moons, Trillion, Old Mine, Rose, even Horse head.