How do you draw Elsa step by step?
- Draw the face and hair line.
- Add the neck and shoulders.
- Draw two symmetrical eyes.
- Add the brows, nose and mouth.
- Draw the shape of the braid.
- Add extra hair sections on top.
- Add the braid details.
- Color with marker. Draw blue circles.
How do you draw Elsa from frozen 2 step by step?
Step 2: Draw a small arc under the head as a guide for the jaw and chin. Don’t draw the arc too low, or Elsa will end up with a big chin. The shape should be wide at the top and a bit pointy at the bottom. Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head, one horizontal and one vertical.
How do you draw Elsa in Frozen 1?
How to Draw Elsa ( Frozen )
- Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch.
- Step 1: Start by drawing a circle near the top half of the page.
- Step 2: Under the circle, draw an arc similar to the letter U as a guide for the lower part of Elsa’s head (her jaw and chin).