How do you draw something on fire?
How to draw fire in 6 steps.
- Step 1: Draw whatever is on fire. Start with the base of the fire.
- Step 2: Draw the indication of flames curving around the logs.
- Step 3: Keep building layers of flames.
- Step 4: Add smoke and sparks.
- Step 5: Color your fire.
- Step 6: Use a new layer to tweak the color.
How do you draw fire and smoke?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Flames and Smoke
- Begin by outlining the flames.
- Draw more licking flames, again using curved lines of various lengths.
- Add additional flames to the foreground of your drawing.
- Continue drawing flames using sets of short, curved lines.
How do you make colored fire?
Your choices are:
- Potassium chloride: Makes a purple flame.
- Magnesium sulfate: Makes a white flame.
- Strontium chloride: Makes a red flame.
- Copper chloride: Makes a blue flame.
- Lithium chloride: Makes a pink flame.
- Copper sulfate: Makes a green flame.
- Sodium chloride: Makes an orange flame.
What is drawing a fire?
: to attract angry criticism The principal’s remarks have drawn fire from both parents and teachers.
How do you color realistic flames?
How to draw fire in colored pencil
- Begin by outlining the shape of the flames with an intermediate color, such as an orange.
- Using the same color as in Step 1, begin to block in little bits of orange as you can see above.
- Next, use a yellow colored pencil to paint the whole fire and blend it with the orange sections.