How do you draw fog digital art?
- Step 1: Sketch Outline. On a blank layer, sketch your drawing.
- Step 2: Add Shadows.
- Step 3: Fill Background Layer & Start Adding Fog.
- Step 4: Continue Adding Fog.
- Step 5: Add Reflections & Details.
- Step 6: Add Final Details.
How do you fog?
Fog shows up when water vapor, or water in its gaseous form, condenses. During condensation, molecules of water vapor combine to make tiny liquid water droplets that hang in the air. Fog happens when it’s very, very humid. There has to be a lot of water vapor in the air for fog to form.
How do you draw pencil dust?
Turn your pencil tip on its side and shade in light, circular motions to capture the blurry appearance of smoke and dust. Keep your shadows rounded and irregular, avoiding patterns. Apply pressure to your pencil to darken more opaque areas of your subject.