How do you draw a giraffe step by step?
- Draw a large U for the mouth.
- Add the nostrils on the top.
- Start the sides of the head.
- Angle in and draw up for horns.
- Finish the symmetrical horns.
- Draw the large eyes.
- Add ears and neck.
- Add patterns and background.
What is on giraffe’s head?
Giraffe horns are not actually called horns but ossicones and both female and male giraffe have them. Ossicones are formed from ossified cartilage and are covered in skin. Giraffe are born with their ossicones, however, they lie flat and are not attached to the skull to avoid injury at birth.
How do you draw a giraffe baby?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Baby Giraffe
- Begin by drawing a circle. This will help you form the giraffe’s head.
- Extend a long, curved line from one side of the circle to the other, traveling beneath the circle.
- Erase guide lines from the head, leaving an irregular egg shape.
- Draw the giraffe’s ears.
What does a giraffe eat?
At the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, giraffes eat a variety of fresh acacia leaves hung high in artificial food “trees,” as well as hay, carrots, and low-starch, high-fiber biscuits. Giraffes are ruminants and have a stomach with four compartments that digests the leaves they eat.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.