How do you draw high heels step by step?
How to draw a high heel shoe
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw the shape of the bowl.
- Define with lines the places for the upper part and heel of the shoe.
- Sketch the heel and sole.
- Pay attention to the shapes of the heel and toe box.
- Draw a smooth line to make the toe box more attractive.
How do you illustrate heels?
Draw high heels in 8 easy steps:
- Step 1: Measure the size of the foot.
- Step 2: The “2:35” rule.
- Step 3: Heel and Toes.
- Step 4: Draw the high heels sole.
- Step 5: Draw the Ankle.
- Step 6: Draw the shoe heel.
- Step 7: Additional guidelines.
- Step 8: Shoe contours.
How do you draw heel sandals?
Draw the heel of the shoe with two almost parallel but tapering lines. Shade in the bottom of the heel for the rubber tip. Add a small reverse S curve just above the heel for the ankle bone. Use curved lines to map out the shoe at the back of the heel and in the toe area of the shoe.
How do u draw a shoe?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Shoe
- Begin by drawing a rectangle.
- Draw a long, straight line across the bottom of the rectangle.
- Draw a long, curved line from one side of the rectangle to the other, outlining the shape of the shoe’s top.
- Detail the outline of the shoe.
What is the heel?
The heel is the prominence at the posterior end of the foot. It is based on the projection of one bone, the calcaneus or heel bone, behind the articulation of the bones of the lower leg.
What are pencil heels?
Pencil heels (also called stiletto shoes) is a long, thin, high heel.