What does a volcano look like before it erupts?
Notable precursors to an eruption might include: Noticeable steaming or fumarolic activity and new or enlarged areas of hot ground. Subtle swelling of the ground surface. Small changes in heat flow.
When Volcano Erupts what happens?
A volcano is a vent in the Earth’s crust from which eruptions occur. There are about 1500 potentially active volcanoes worldwide. When volcanoes erupt they can spew hot, dangerous gases, ash, lava and rock that can cause disastrous loss of life and property, especially in heavily populated areas.
Are dragons real today?
These dragons might not breathe fire or fly, but they are no less awe-inspiring or dangerous than their mythical counterparts. These modern day monsters are the Komodo dragons (Varanus komodoensis) of Indonesia. They live only on the islands of Rinca, Gili Motang, Nusa Kode, Flores, and Komodo.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.