How do you draw a leaf shape?
- Draw In A Centre Line. There are many different ways that you can divide up your main shape.
- Create Sections.
- Choose Your Fill Shape.
- Remove Your Guides.
- One Guide, Many Leaf Ideas.
- Play and Explore With Your Leaves.
- Have fun experimenting with your shapes.
How do you make dry leaf art?
How to press leaves
- Collect some leaves in different shapes and colours.
- Lay out a piece of paper and place the leaves onto it without touching each other.
- Lay a second sheet of paper on top.
- Place this between two sheets of scrap cardboard (a cut down piece of cardboard box is perfect)
What are types of leaves?
There are three main parts of a leaf – Leaf base, leaf lamina, and petiole. There are two different types of leaves – simples leaves and compound leaves. The other types of leaves include acicular, linear, lanceolate, orbicular, elliptical, oblique, centric cordate, etc.
What is a simple leaf?
: a leaf whose blade is not divided to the midrib even though lobed — compare compound leaf.