How do you draw a simple kissy lip?
Written-Out Step by Step Instructions
- (Step 1) Draw a letter ‘M’ like shape for the top of the mouth.
- (Step 2) Lightly draw a letter ‘w’ like shape at top of lips.
- (Step 3) Draw a leaf shape at the bottom of the ‘w’ shape.
- (Step 4) Draw curved line for bottom of mouth.
- (Step 5) Start adding a shade of pink to the lips.
What color are lips naturally?
The vermillion of the lips — which is the part that most people refer to when talking about the lips — can range in color from very light pink to brown. Unlike the rest of your skin, which is made of multiple cellular layers, your lips are only made up of three to five.